<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5056223911375099304\x26blogName\x3d%EF%BC%8D%EF%BC%A4%EF%BC%A5%EF%BC%A1%EF%BC%A4%E3%80%80%EF%BC%A5%EF%BC%AE%EF%BC%A4%EF%BC%8D\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://shiroi-shi.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://shiroi-shi.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d3924351855686650714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*// バカモノの詩 ★
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
♛|19

My body is bruised and my body is aching like hell, yet my heart is aching more then my entire body and the bruises feel worse then the pain in my chest.
I don't know why but the last past days a few people disappointed me so bad.
I got dumped, ignored, and screamed at. Why is it like this. Am I such a monster ?

The fun fact is that I'm so motivated to go to school today its crazy.
Maybe because I can ignore my feelings there and have a little fun ?!
I don't know but I feel better then sitting at home alone.

Today I'll have to study ethics that keeps me away from my laptop and the internet for a while ♥ I'm somehow annoyed by my laptop and internet and all that shit...or well I'm annoyed by social networks. Yesterday a friend was online and we were able to continue our roleplaygame which was so lovely and entertaining. I feel happy when I'm talking to that friend. I "know" her for quite a few years and its always the happy feelig that gets me when I see a new reply by her.

I wish I could delete my facebook account...but there are people I need to talk to somehow and I can only contact them there...







Labels: , , ,


「そんなことないよ」

Liam | 18
『もういいかい?』


More /

Link
Facebook


Music ♪

誰もわかっちゃくれやしない
今 
僕が苦しみ生き続ける意味を


credits

layout by :
mymostloved*
icons from : obsequious
bg from : fivepointsapart
inspiration x-AnnaMay
monthly archive

September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 March 2013 February 2014
thanks for visiting shiroi-shi.blogspot.de